|Products : Air Filters : Minipleat Hepa Filters|
DYNA Minipleat Hepa Filters are used in situations requiring high or very high level of purity. They are primarily designed as intake filters for low turbulence displacement flow clean room ceilings and clean workbenches.
Typical applications can be found in: microelectronics, semiconductor manufacture, medicine, chemistry, pharmacy, microbiology, film and magnetic tape production, compact disk manufacture, laboratories and the food industry.
- Low initial pressure drop.
- High dust holding capacity.
- High cost / performance ratio.
- Wide range of standard sizes.
- Individually leak tested.
- Factory extruded, lockable type, 69 mm Aluminium casing.
- Compact in size and light in weight.
- Laminar flow for clean benches & other
- Clean room equipments
- Clean room applications
Download Technical Specifications
|Type|| Minipleat Hepa flange or box type|
|Casing Construction|| Aluminium anodized, extruded type, |
|Separators || Continuous Hot melt glue.|
|Filter Media|| Micro fibre glass paper ( Imported )|
|Sealent || Polyurethane based.|
|Gasket || Neoprene rubber gasket.|
|BS EN 779 Class || H13 / H14 upto U17|
|Filter Efficiency || H13 / H14 upto U17 |
|Eurovent Class || EU 13 / EU 14 upto U17|