|Products : Clean Room Equipment : Sterilizing Tunnel|
Applications of Sterilizing Tunnel:
Sterilizing Tunnel is a tunnel like region, responsible for dry heat sterilization and depyrogenation of containers, vials,
bottles, ampoules etc. The containers are sent to the sterilizing tunnel through a conveyor belt and sterilized with
the help of heated air flow, which is generated by means of a fan and a heater.
These highly efficient sterilizers make use
of laminar air flow to sterilize glass vials / ampoules and bottles. The air flow can be controlled by adapting the rpm
of the fan during the heating phase.
Download Technical Specifications
- Four Zone Construction : Drying, sterilizing, cooling and stabilizing zones. The drying, cooling and stabilizing zones is
minipleat DYNA seperator less HEPA filters, with supply air to the modules taken from the room and most of the air
quantity exhausted. The sterilizing zone is a recirculatory module with DYNA Hot minipleat seperator less HEPA filters,
with Incoloy heater elements placed in the air path ! All structural elements in duly passivated steel. Air
containment and container contact parts including wire link conveyor is in S.S.304 External paneling in S.S.304
- Operating Temperatures plus 330 deg. C with container temperature reaching 280 deg. C. Minimum Endotoxin reduction of log 3.
- Differential pressure is monitored in drying, sterilizing and cooling zones on individual Magnehelic pressure gauges.
- Conveyor drive fitted with frequency invertors for variable speed adjustment.
- A fully wired control panel in S.S.304 cabinet, with PLC controls, and temperature plotting on an 80 - column printer.
- The tunnel is suitably integrated at the in feed with washer and at the out feed with filler sealer.
- S.S. 304 Biophragm on Sterilizing Tunnel for sealing sterile zone from non-sterile zone. Magnehelic differential pressure
gauge for over-pressure monitoring across the filling room.
- Rotary unscrambler dia 600 mm with SS 304 contact surface, with mechanically variable speed drive resulting in
single line feed to the delrin conveyor of the filter-bunger.