|Products : Clean Room Equipment : Biological Safety Cabinets|
DYNA FILTERS PVT. LTD. Offers a wide range of Laminar Airflow Biological Safety Cabinets conforming to current ISO/TC, NSF/CDC/NIH standards and guidelines. Employing contemporary technologies in micro contamination control, these systems effectively provide both bioexclusion and biocontainment.
Here we describe the design that is in common use in the country. However, we do undertake manufacture of other categories against specific orders, including special design innovations for safe exhaust and safe removal of contaminated filters.
All DYNA Biological Safety Cabinets bear the hallmark of committed professionalism, and promise you quality, security, protection and full-value-for-money. Backed by rich experience, continuing research and strong infrastructure, DYNA FILTERS PVT. LTD cost-performance-benefit equations remain unequaled.
Types Of Biological Safety Cabinets
- Class I
- Class II Type A
- Class II Type B1
- Class II Type B2
- Class II Type B3
- Pharmaceuticals and chemical research laboratories.
- Nuclear industry.
- Food processing industry.
- Assembly and cleaning tasks in industry and research, laboratories, universities, pathology departments, authorities.
- University clinics.
- Low noise level & will not exceed 65 decibels.
- Counterweight balance/ Motorized, sliding doors with glass.
- Minipleat HEPA filter of efficiency 99.999% for supply and exhaust.
- Magnehelic gauge for pressure differential.
- Fluorescent light.
- UV light along with hour meter
- PU Caster wheels for easy movement.
- Leg levelers in SS304.
- SS work table with peripheral perforations
Download Technical Specifications
- Main Body- S.S.304/316 PVC coated matt finish or CRCA powder coated with RAL 9002 shade.
- Work Table- SS work table with peripheral perforations
- Leg Levelers- S.S.304, heavy duty, rod type.
- Wheels - 2” Dia, PU casters with s.s.body, lockable type.